« Home | Three·some (thr s m) 1. A group of three persons ... » | يا رب اهد قلبي لمن يستحقهوهبه لمن يعزه ولا تسلط ع... » | Last night was fish night Before: After: ... » | Malls, resturants, schools, work and now parking i... » | New Generation X of Saudi Royals If you have rea... » | I DID IT CALIFORNIA, HERE I COME BABY! » | طويل العمر مسافر أمريكا يوم السبت الماضي ،الساع... » | اللهم اغفر لوالدي وارحمه واعف عنه واكرم نزله ووسَع... » | My father is in a coma since last night. I'm flyin... » | Busy, hectic and eventful days » 

Friday, June 02, 2006 

RESCUE THE MARGINLAIZED


When it comes to Hijab, few scholars believe covering the face is a must, way more scholars believe it isn’t a must. In here, we chose the 1st, made it the norm and, may I add, marginalized anyone who believes otherwise.

When it comes to different Islamic sects, there are the Sunni (which in term has a wide spectrum of interpretation), the Shiites, the Sufis and others. In here, we chose one extreme interpretation of the 1st and may I add, marginalized who believes otherwise.

When it comes to expression, some chose (or insist) to think that, unlike the rest of the infidel world, our society is holy, virginal, and pure. Others refrain from being in denial and chose to expose reality. In here, we chose and promoted the 1st and marginalized whoever believes otherwise.

Now when it comes to blogging, some choose to act supreme, to act mighty and to dictate the rules. Others simply accept others, respect their individualities and chose to live in harmony. In here, the 1st, will NOT be chosen and the 2nd will not be marginalized. YOU GOT THAT!

I dedicate this post to Saudi Eve. Her blog was blocked recently and she sent me, among other bloggers, the below e-mail:


Hi fellow bloggers,

This is Saudi Eve. well, my blog's been blocked in saudi (no not all blogs, just mine).. don't know for sure for how long.. but what "My Head" http://myqueenksa.blogspot.com/ wrote about it kindda gives a hint... don't know if/why it's only mine? and don't know what to do about it? any ideas?!!

(PS: yes i'm back. boy what a wellcome back to Saudi this has been!!)

----

All: please fill in this form to unblock her blog, thank you.

I would like to physically harm "those who choose to act supreme". Hehe.

Taqwa,

Please do..

why did they do that!!!
I mean what's wrong with her blog!!

Rima,

I guess it's mentioning god's name in some of her romantic writings.

Dear ABDULLA,

A belated thank you for posting about my blog being blocked.

I appreciate it.

Saudi Eve,

sure, don't mention it.

"Lord, I have a problem!"
"What's the problem, Eve?"
"Lord, I know you've created me and have provided this beautiful garden and all of these wonderful animals and that hilarious comedy snake, but I'm just not happy."
"Why is that, Eve?" came the reply from above.
"Lord, I am lonely. And I'm sick to death of apples." "Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I shall create a man for you."
"What's a 'man,' Lord?"
"This man will be a flawed creature, with aggressive tendencies, an enormous ego and an inability to empathize or listen to you properly, he'll basically give you a hard time. He'll be bigger, faster, and more muscular than you. He'll be really good at fighting and kicking a ball about and hunting fleet-footed ruminants, But, he'll be pretty good in the sack."
"I can put up with that," says Eve, with an ironically raised eyebrow.
"Yeah well, he's better than a poke in the eye with a burnt stick. But, there is one condition."
"What's that, Lord?"
"You'll have to let him believe that I made him first."
:D :D :D

_____________________________
shemale cum sex

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates